4 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
25ml olive oil
½ lemon, juice only
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
1tbs olive oil
6 quorn fillets
1 ½ glasses dry white wine
1 lemon thinly sliced
85 gr black olives stoned.
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together.
2. Pour into a shallow dish, leave chicken in the marinade for 3 hours turning once.
3. Then remove chicken from the marinade. Reserve the marinade.
4. Heat the olive oil and cook the chicken until golden
5. When done. Remove from pan and set aside.
6. Pour the wine in the pan bring to boil and stir any meat deposits at the bottom, reduce heat.
7. Add the marinade, lemon and olives, then return the chicken and juices to the pan.
8. Cover and simmer gently until ready.
9. Serve with slices of the lemon, pour over pan juices and top with some of the garlic